Build a Better Career
Grow with us
Drive Your Career Forward
Salary per month (CTC) : 15 K to 18 K pm
Core Competency: Good Communication skills, Active , proactive, Team working and relations building skills, Technical skills, Problem solving abilities, Commercial awareness
Min Qualification: BE.-Civil / Dip. Civil
- Coordination between different contractors and agencies to maintain the project speed at the construction site.
- Control any wastage and improve the quality of workmanship.
- Work out the requirements of different materials for construction
- Preparing Project Reports
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development
- Determine and present estimates of operational costs
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency
- Implement improvements to designs and processes
- Test material and structural integrity
- Research the environmental impact of projects
- Incorporate eco-friendly and sustainable features into design plans
- Prepare proposal documents and presentations
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadline
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes
- Oversee the Project Workflow
- Experience: 7 – 8 Years
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech in Civil
Please Note: Candidates with Residential / Commercial Experience are preferable (Should be working on contractors’ side)
Must be experience in site batching plant
- Quality Management at site
- Support senior engineer and Project Manager for implementation of Quality systems at site with optimized costs
- Ensure availability of standard reference documents like Procedures, Guidelines, Training modules, Quality Assurance Plans for use at site
- Ensure implementation of all standard formats for all activities at site
- Study BOQ & specifications and identify risks and preparation of Risk Mitigation Plan thereof
- Plan and co-ordinate Internal Audit for evaluating performance of the QMS
- Monitor follow up action consequent to the Internal / External audit to close all audit points
- Co-ordination during Clients Audits related to the Projects/ Management Systems
- Ensure that the corrective actions are taken based on Nonconformities
- Respond and close the customer complaints and monitor effectiveness
- Ensure Calibration of Measuring and Test Equipment at site
- Maintain confidentiality of documents. Share the records & documents with client only after approval by Project Manager or Head QA-QC
- Facilitate meetings for analyses of various issues in quality to develop suitable action plans to mitigate the issues and derive suitable CAPA plans
- Prepare Daily Concrete report with latest updates and communicate to team
- Support Project Manager for identification and qualification of resources for materials and products
Update bulk material stock, concrete plan and lab tests on board on daily basis
- Inspection & Testing
- Inspect site activities with client and get approval for next activity.
- Visit to batching plant, obtain rain samples and also ensure moisture correction for aggregates.
- Check major activities thoroughly at each stage to eliminate errors, to facilitate on time commencement of next activity
- Coordinate with Batching plant for requirement of concrete
- Ensure routine testing on raw materials at the frequency as per QAP (ensuring witness of client whenever required) and keep records for the same
- Inspection of all incoming materials and maintain records with authorization by client
- Ensure use of approved materials for Backfilling and get compaction tests as per requirement.
- Monitor quality of concrete with routine tests
- Raise NCR in case of major issues and monitor on time closure of the same
- Ensure proper documentation of all advices, minutes of meetings, or any other documents shared / received during the project planning or review meetings
- Maintain good housekeeping & hygiene at and around testing lab and batching plant
Timely submission of all quality records for billing purpose
- Training and awareness programs at site
- Create awareness about quality amongst staff and workmen
- Identify training needs at site and organize training accordingly
- Before start of new activity at site, arrange training to concerned team and PM on standard practices in that activity and specifications for the same
- Assess each new workman for the identified skill and appraise him with organizational quality requirements. Identify special skills of workmen and help site engineers for getting best outputs from the workmen
- Review Meetings
- Participate inl project review meetings and share issues in quality of work
- Organise Quality Review meetings at sites to escalate key issues / Abnormalities / Non-conformances for further actions to Project Manage
- MIS / Reports
- Prepare MIS reports on regular basis
- Share status of Quality observations to HO on weekly basis
- Share status of Quality observations to HO on weekly basis
Key Deliverables / Performance Measures
- Compliance to quality systems planned v/s. Actual
- Availability of Standard Reference documents like Procedures, Guidelines, Training Modules
- Non-conformances identified and closure of the same
- Up-to-date records of inspection & testing at site
- Training sessions conducted
- Customer satisfaction about quality
- Reporting To: Sr. Advocate
- Core Competency : Good Communication skills, Active , proactive, Team working and relations building skills, Technical skills, Problem solving abilities, Commercial awareness
- Min Qualification: LLM/LLB
- Drafting legal correspondance, reviewing and negotiating a range of industry-specific and general commercial contracts between the different parties involved in a project.
- Acting for a variety of clients including builders, property developers, architects, contractors, subcontractors, engineers, landowners and more.
- Working closely with legal professionals of other disciplines including finance, property and regulatory to ensure due diligence is carried out, funding is secured etc.
- Liaising and negotiating with civil authorities to obtain planning permission and building approvals.
- Guiding clients through various forms of dispute resolution, up to and including litigation, when contracts are breached, payments are not made, injuries sustained, and other issues arise around the project.
- Advising on the procurement of resources and materials.
- Advising on health and safety, insurance, liability, and environmental matters relating to each project.
- Visiting construction sites and meeting with stakeholders periodically to monitor progress and get ahead of any future issues that may arise
- Drafting deed documents, scrutiny, title clearance, etc.